I am having problems getting MMTTY to transmitproperly using K3 with a
Signalink USB interface.

Currently, when I go to TX in MMTTY, I get red TXlight on Signalink, a red TX
light on K3, I hear diddles coming out of theSignalink rear monitor jack, and
I seemovement on Vu meter in Windows sound playback tab. BUT I get no RF out on
K3 RFmeter, no movement on K3 ALC meter and I am not hearing any diddles.

- PC is Win 7 64 bit, i5 3.5ghz processor, 16gbof ram

- My K3, Signalink, PC setup is working finewith DM780 PSK31, JT65HF, WSPR and
WSJT-X.

Would appreciate talking to someone who hasMMTTY running successfully  using K3
witha Signalink USB  to share setup information.

Tnx & 73

Paul