IMHO the best foot switch for radio use is the M-gear SP-2. Takes very little
effort to depress and has a switch to select NO or NC connection.
I have 4 of them and know others that I’ve recommended them too and have not
heard of a single failure.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/PedalPiano?adpos=1o4&creative=55644138841&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CKeNtcC1r8ECFUE0aQodAGEA7A