I have recently finished the KIO2 accessory for my K2. Everything appears to
checkout as it should but I have a strange behavior using the KIO2 and Ham
Radio Deluxe. My control board is Rev. B and as I understand from the manual
there should be no modifications required of the board itself?

The K2 and HRD connect like one would expect. I am able to change bands and the
rest of the parameters from HRD and can observe and hear the changes on the K2.

Now for the oddity. The frequency display on the computer screen will appear as
it should then it will start to change shall we say resolution? In other words
it will drop the last digit in the 7-digit display or the last 3 digits and
eventually get down to the only the first digit being displayed. These changes
do not appear to be in any apparent order but rather more of a random nature.
As you might guess the slider on the screen schanges as well at the same time.

For now the KIO2 is on the shelf. So what am I missing here?

Ed Palmer
K2 #4595