Dear Gene,

:>))

Please note that at last count 98.91% of all K3 owners have pulled that
wrong antenna per band stunt on themselves and spent at least an hour
looking elsewhere for the problem. 95% of the 98.91 have done it twice. 90%
of the 95 have done it three times or more. 50% of the 90 have trouble
remembering that for more than six months at a stretch and do it again on a
more or less semi-annual basis.

Those of us who have officially become olde phartes, no longer report such
events to the statistical data base, and have no intention whatsoever of
telling anyone how many times we *really* do that to ourselves.

The price for all that wonderful K3 technical flexibility.

In any event, welcome to the Royalle Fraternitie of RX Antennae Selection
F***-Ups. You have arrived.

73, Guy.