Check the audio switching tab in Router and make sure the correct
sound card (Audio Codec) is selected.  Then make sure you have selected
Speaker (USB Audio CODEC) as the output device in N1MM Logger.

Example configurations for both N1MM Logger (classic) and N1MM Logger+
are available in the MK2R+ section of www.microHAM-USA.com/support.html.

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV

On 2014-10-24 10:28 PM, Milt -- N5IA wrote:
This is late, but perhaps someone can provide me with a clue.

I loaded a new log for the CQWWSSB and started doing check outs on my
station.  Everything is FB with the exception of the voice playback.

All settings are the same, and have not changed since last using this
combo of N1MM Classic and the MicroHam MK 2R++.  I am using the same
.wav files I used last year for this event.

When the F keys are selected, the transmit works OK and runs for the
length of time of the audio files, whichever one is selected.

However, there is no audio.  The microphone audio is OK through the MK 2R+.

Anyone have any idea of why the audio would not be present from the .wav
files even though the files are being selected and the TX keys for the
length of each file?

Any ideas of what to look for would be appreciated.

Thanks, Milt, N5IA, operator of N7GP

-----
No virus found in this message.

Message delivered to li...@subich.com