I'm downsizing since retirement earlier this year, will be on the road with the
travel trailer. These item need a new home instead of sitting packed away. I
have my KX3, PX3 along with the KXPA 100, it all fits nicely in the trailer.

The K2, s/n 6576, was built in late 2011 by Dale Putnam WC7S, with the complete
Rework Eliminator kit.
Installed in it are K160RX, KSB2 SSB option, KAT2 Antenna tuner, KDSP2 filter
with clock, KIO2 RS-232 interface, KBT2 battery kit, no battery.There's an
unbuilt noise blanker. There's a weighted VFO knob installed, and an extra top
cabinet panel with speaker installed.

All the manuals included, along with a MH-2 hand mic and headset adapter.
There's two unopened Rework Eliminator kits, KXPD1 clamp for the KX1 paddles to
mount to the K2 bail.
I'm asking $850.00, new $1690.00.

I will double box and insure, and pay the shipping, only lower 48 thou, no
overseas. Paypal, or money order works for me.

As with all used electronic equipment, there's no return or refund. You will
get working radios when they leave me.

Contact me off-line at ekac...@yahoo.com mailto:ekac...@yahoo.com, or call my
cell and leave a msg. 520-490-5395. ( I don't always hear the cell with my
hearing aids)