I want to acknowledge the superb performance of my K3, KPA500, KAT500 combo
along with my little HF9V while away on my solo 'man in a tent' trip to
Timor-Leste.

The nominal 220V supply in T-L rapidly ranges +/-20% when it is available
at all  This would be a challenge for any equipment.  Aside from occasional
60V high/low faults reported on the KPA500 everything worked faultlessly.

System integration was perfect providing for instant pre-tuned band changes
day and night.  15,200 Qs over 10 days CW only.  I'm sure to have worked a
lot of Elecrafters.

K3, KPA500, KAT500 really is the combo of choice for fly-in fly-out
DX-peditioning.

Thanks to Elecraft for some first class equipment.

73 Bob, 5B4AGN