As others have said, check your jumpers, and especially any barrel or elbow
connectors you bought at a hamfest.  They are junk.  I learned the hard way
that paying through the nose for good connectors, like Amphenol, is cheaper
than buying a new 3CX800 tube, and saves hours of frustration.   Save them for
QRP--that's all they are good for.

73

Eric WD6DBM