From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Paul
VanOveren
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 9:56 AM
To: elecraft reflector
Subject: [Elecraft] HRD DM780 QUESTIONS

Just getting back into psk and everything working ok, except cannot remember
settings to populate the Add Log Entry window with the call signs that
appear in the receive window.  I want to be able to click on a stations call
sign that is calling CQ and have the call sign appear in the log entry
window and in the macro when answering his CQ. Any expert in DM
780 that can help me.??

Paul NF8J

delivered to km4ik....@gmail.com

---