KX3 rev. 2.27 is now available for beta test (see release notes below).
Instructions for loading beta firmware can be found on our KX3 firmware page:

  http://www.elecraft.com/KX3/KX3_software.htm

NOTE 1:  If you don't see the new releases on our web site, it's probably
because your browser has cached an older page. Just hit your browser's
"refresh" button (usually a circular arrow icon).

NOTE 2:  Turn off your KXPA100 and PX3 (if applicable) when doing KX3 firmware
loads. This requirement will be eliminated in future versions of KX3 Utility.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

* * *

MCU 2.27 / DSP 1.30, 11-10-2014

• RX I/Q PORT TURNED ON AUTOMATICALLY WITH PX3 ATTACHED: The KX3 now turns on
the RX I/Q output whenever it detects an attached PX3. This eliminates the
problem of image signals in the PX3 display due to RX I/Q being accidentally
turned off.

• IMPROVED FIRMWARE LOADING: The KX3 now cleanly handles the case where new MCU
firmware is incompatible with old DSP firmware in the middle of a full firmware
load sequence. An error message may still appear in this case, but load timing
will not be affected, allowing the new DSP firmware to be loaded correctly.