Hi Greg.  I think in Yahoo Digest 3503 you posed your question.  Be sure to
follow up there with your results. I am posting this to the Elecraft
Reflector. I am certain that the other person on the Yahoo reflector having
this issue will be happy to know what you/we did.-not to mention
Elecraft(but they probably already know).  It does seem to point to the
driver and not the cable on the Windows side!

If I was willing to be scientific, I would try to brick the KX3 again and
see if the first cable I used is in fact OK on the Mac but I think I will
just be happy with my solution.

I am going to stay away from 2.27 Beta for now and just enjoy the radio. HI
HI

73!

/randy