If you are interested in a kit, I have several available or soon to be, including one that is featured on the cover of the latest QEX. It covers milliwatts to kilowatts, and .5-54 mHz with active frequency correction, a great display and lots of bells and whistles. I also have a precision dummy load/wattmeter kit that handles 100W continuous and a new battery operated handheld digital wattmeter that can be wired for 25W or 120W max.

They are all digital, including the portable one, with excellent accuracy and lots of features.

To see more, check out my website at www.telepostinc.com. Scroll through the main page to see the latest info on these and other projects, as well as links to the three wattmeters... LP-100, LP-200 and LP-300... and a comparison matrix of the three. There is also a link to the QEX article if you don't subscribe.

And Happy New Year to all Elecrafters!!!

73,
Larry N8LP

Thomas Martin wrote:

Hello,
now that I started assembling the KPA100 I think
about it purchasing a SWR/Power Meter which may handle
up to 200 Watts and I would prefer one which is
useful in the 1.8 to the 150 MHz range

So far i found two candidates:

1.) Daiwa CN-801H SWR-Meter 1.8 - 200 MHz
2.) Diamond SX-600N SWR/Wattmeter 1.8 - 525 MHZ, 200 Watt

Any comment is appreciated and I thank you in advance for
your help.

73
Thomas, DF7TV