Hi all,

Many thanks to all who replied. I updated N1MM logger to the most recent
version, re-edited the macros in the manner described by K4MTX in his blog
(who did it for the KX3) and it seems to work with the K2 as well.

There seems to be enough space in the connectors of the "pseudo-serial"
cable for the one-transistor keying circuit, so I will add it to the cable
later and see how well this works - with the system sounds off.

I hope, I have the date right - happy Thanksgving!

Greetings

Ralf, DL 6OAP