I just finished the KIO2 module. I tried sending CW using the "KY" command
in HyperTerminal and it works fine. In MixW I tried sending CW via CAT
command and it doesn't work. PTT, however, does work. I do have the "CW via
CAT command" checkbox selected in options. I'm using the latest MixW
program. Anyone know if MixW can key the K2 via CAT command in CW mode? I
searched the list archives and didn't really find an answer. I did find a
mention of adding this functionality to MixW but the post is from a few
years ago.

Thanks,

Kevin

N8IQ/4