Hi
Yes erased the 80m and then did a bunch of tunes across the band,  all OK.
However,, if I then provide a carrier for more than 3 seconds on a tuned
frequency the kat500 starts flipping relays and then goes back to steady only
to keep repeating itself.
In manual mode. That is not supposed to happen in manual mode as far as I am
aware.