Hello Wayne, it is been a long time since you wrote this message and I
apologize for not responding. I just found it today. Anyway I appreciate what
you have done with the KX one, and I didn't realize it. Although I was talking
about the KX three I'm glad to know that the KX one project is working so well.
There are a couple of things that I would like to see in the KX three menusee W
readout system if they can happen in the near future. What is to be able to
switch the antenna tuner in and out of the circuit. This I would like to see
because it would be much easier for me to resonate an antenna without the tuner
in the circuit andand then I would like to be able to put the junior back in
the circuit to finish the matching process. The other thing that I would like
to be able to access is the battery charger function. This way I could charge
the batteries without having to add the him pod to the circuit. Thank you very
much I don't know how the plans for increasing the menu a
 ccessibility will go along with other projects and this is why I had written
to ask. Thank youif this message is choppy, I apologize. I am using Siri and it
does not always gets my words or expressions correctly.

Sent from my iPhone this time