Hi Phil,

To many, including myself, it is unfinished. There were lots of hints and teases about a TX monitoring addition that has not materialized. That was a consideration in the original purchase.

My Heath SB610 is long past retirement age. I'll try to be in 1st shipment group when and if it does become a product. I can agree, it with the SVGA module is a fine product. as is.

73,
Bob
K2TK  ex KN2TKR (1956) & K2TKR