I am frequently getting a "COULD NOT SAVE PARAMETER" message when turning the select knob on the PX3 to QSY up or down. The display resets and the waterfall starts over from scratch. Sometimes it is almost right away when movement starts or after a long stretch. Seems to just happen at any aleatory time. Same on any band. Have firmware version 01.16 installed. Just reloaded it. This problem has been happening since I changed to version 01.16.

Another thing now happening is that when I try to capture an image from the PX3 it fails, freezes the PX3 display and after a minute or so the KPAX100 shuts down and PA MODE goes to OFF. After that the PX3 display starts working again and I am able to capture the screen once more. If I turn PA MODE ON the amp comes on and if I try to capture an image again the whole process is repeated.

I have re-done the cabling and all seems correctly connected.  Any ideas?

73 de HK4KM - Guillermo