If we are in the realm of science fiction, here is what I want (after my flying
car):

Ever miss a letter in a call or aren't sure if a DX station came back to you?
The information is still there, sitting in the memory of the P3, scrolling down
the waterfall. On a large monitor it is there for a long time. What if you
could click on a spot on the screen with a mouse and play it back? Instant
replay!

Vic K2VCO/4X6GP