I have one of those STC amplifiers and it works very well. I have never looked
at harmonics distortion or other factors in it but it regularly used to give me
about 12 GB signal increase with my ICOM 7000. I don't use it for the KP a 100
yet with my KX3, because I have had too much fun at the queue RP.level. I am
sorry for the strange sounding sentences, I am using iPhone with Siri to create
this message.

Sent from my iPhone this time