In re-running the KX3 opposite sideband nulling procedure, I am seeing more
I don't understand.

I have very carefully set all parameters according to the procedure, so I'm
quite sure RIT, normal CW, dual receive is off, etc are set properly.  The
automatic null operation works fine for FL1 (I can hear and see the null
being found), but does not null at all for FL2 or FL3.  There is no change
in test signal level for FL2 and FL3 when the automatic null procedure (or
manual for that matter) is running. Screen ends up with Gain 00. Anomaly
exists on all bands.

In actual operation, the filters seem to work properly, and the display
indications for width and filter selection are as they should be.  The
problem is that there is no opposite sideband suppression at all when FL2 or
FL3 are selected.  That's also what I am seeing during the automatic null
procedure, when no change is observed in the signal level as the null
operation progresses.  There is good suppression when FL1 is selected.

This KX3 is factory-built, S/N 0162, latest firmware.

Any ideas?

--Ed--

---
is active.