I am considering having a kit builder assemble a K2/100 for me  to replace
my current station (see QRZ) Before making the commitment I  would like to
chat with someone who owns a K2/100 and hear the PROs and CONs and  any
issues. Additionally if there is a K2/100 owner in the Woodinville,  WA I would
love a demonstration. Woodinville is 25 miless NE of  Seattle.

Please contact me offlist at _ardujenski@aol.com_
(mailto:ardujen...@aol.com) .

I will be operating it primarily as a base station but want  the ability to
go portable QRP or to be able to operate off battery power during  one of
the many power outages.

Thank you in advance for taking a few minutes to share your  K2/100
experience with me

Alan KB7MBI