From: "Larry - K1UO" <k...@tds.net>
Just buy their new kpa ?COMBINER? and add a second KPA500 and you got your KPA1000! Merry Christmas I say...
------
Does this "really" exist from Elecraft? Sound's like wishful thinking. Of course one make both input divider and output combiner. ~KL7UW
------
From: Ray Sills <raysil...@verizon.net>
Another consideration for a KPA1000, would be the almost certain need
for 220V power.
------
Why is this a problem? Just run down to Home Depot or Lowe's and buy some No.8-3 cable and run your own 220v line. They have the needed twist-lock 25A or 30A receptacles, plugs, and utility boxes. I tied my 35-foot 240vac extension from the main breaker box at the main entrance buss and used a 60A service box for installing 20A-230v breaker and two 20A-115v breakers to have some stiff power for other PS in the shack.

If you are worried about regulations find a local electrician that will sign-off on your work - that is what I did.

73, Ed - KL7UW
http://www.kl7uw.com
    "Kits made by KL7UW"
Dubus Mag business: