This message may be a duplicate for some of you as
it's being sent using several of our mailing lists.

Most of you are aware that Rose has been treated for
uterine cancer for the last seven months.  This has
included both chemotherapy and internal vaginal
radiation.

What makes this an especially nice Christmas is that all
her treatments were completed this week, ending what
has been the most difficult period in the nearly sixty years
we've been married.

The oncologists continue to tell us she's "cancer free" but
aren't making any predictions about when she'll be back
to normal, other than to say it will be "several months".
Her hair is starting to grow back and is about a half an
inch long and dark grey. They say it will return to her
normal color in a few weeks. She has several hats and
caps ... they're actually stylish and cute. (:-))

We don't know future details yet ... the next meeting will
be on January 14th for follow-up checks, CT scan, etc.
She'll be monitored for five years.

Her attitude through all this has been really positive. She's
shown her strength and I'm very proud of her.  The staff
at the Community Cancer Center in Missoula has been
wonderful.

We're very fortunate and hope your family's Christmas is
as happy as ours.

Ken and Rose