Hi everyone,

I presently have a K3/100 hooked up to a P3 and a Microkeyer II.  I want to add
three new Elecraft products to my lineup: KPA500 amp, KAT500 tuner, and the W2
watt meter.

There are many options listed on the Elecraft ordering page and I'm not sure if
I have all the necessary cabling options selected.  Additionally I need advice
on which directional couplers I should choose for the W2.

Here are the items currently in my shopping cart:

- KAT500-K (High Power ATU, Kit)
- E850463 (KAT500 to KPA Aux Cable)
- KPA500-K (500W Linear Amplifier, Kit)
- KPAK3AUX (KPA to K3 AUX Cable)
- CBL36UHF (36" Coax cable) (three: K3->W2, W2->KPA500, KPA500->KAT500)
- PWR-US240a (US 240V Power Cord) -- extra, for future use when I have a 240v
line
- W2-K (W2 Wattmeter, Kit)
- DHCF-200 (0.1-200W 1.8-54MHz directional coupler)
- DHCF-2000a (1-2000w 1.8-53MHz directional coupler)

So, have I forgotten anything critical to get everything connected?  The
Microkeyer II uses the RS-232 port on the P3 and the ACC port on the K3.  The
KPAK3AUX cable Kit includes a Y-cable for the ACC port so that should make room
for the Microkeyer II to be inserted into the rest of the K-Line gear.

I picked the 0.1-200W directional coupler as I wanted to put the W2 between the
K3 and the KPA500.  Is it worthwhile adding the second coupler for 1-2000w? I'm
assuming you only use this if you want to place the W2 after the KAT500?

Thank you all for any suggestions!

Jeff Hall

Not using encrypted e-mail? Please consider securing our future communications
with free tools from GNU Privacy Guard (http://www.gnupg.org).

My public encryption key can be downloaded here:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xB21BD4CB668F6897