All,
I have noticed the long (several second hang time) before the P3 switches back
to RX after Xmit.I do have the XVGA board installed to drive my 20" 16x9
Monitor.I have also noticed that at times the display on the monitor is offset
from the P3 display, eg the P3 display shows signals within my TX and RX band
width markers, but the signals (or the marker) do not align on the large
monitor. Resetting the P3 resolves the display alignment problem, but not the
refresh or hang time problem.
Ken - W8KEN

     On Tuesday, December 30, 2014 1:27 PM, Fred Jensen <k6...@foothill.net>