I am using one with mine. I assume you are talking about the Silver Eagle version of the venerable Astatic D-104. Mine has a preamp in the base, and works just fine with the K2.

Larry N8LP

JEAN-FRANCOIS MENARD wrote:

Hi,

A long time friend of mine who have cancer asked me to sell all his amateur equipment. I have now an excellent good looking Silver Eagle microphone, probably will become a piece of collection, who knows.

I just wondering if anybody try with success to use this microphone with their K2 ???

73

JEAN-FRANÇOIS MÉNARD / VA2VYZ

ELECRAFT KX1 #999, K2 #4130
FISTS #11896

Pour visitez mon site Internet / To visit my website :

http://homepage.mac.com/jfmenard