But how does that compare to shipping back and forth across the Atlantic, Poul? Being 300 miles from Elecraft that's a comparison I've not had to make -- but Rickard did mention that factor in his message, so I thought perhaps he was not aware of the Italy option (and I don't really know if it would apply to his situation).

73, Phil W7OX