ALAN:  Thank you for the monochrome WF option.

I don't want to get too greedy, and I may be the only Elecraft customer with this problem, but during a contest [like RTTY RU on now], my wife tells me the VFO A cursor is green. The spectrum in which it is embedded is yellow. They look similar to me, not exactly, but the cursor doesn't stand out. I generally go for signals in the WF using the cursor, which works just fine unless the band is totally full of signals. Then, I can't find the cursor in the spectrum display.

If there's any chance for an option for a bright white VFO A cursor on the To-Do list, I'd appreciate it. If not, I'll adapt.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 50th Running of the Cal QSO Party 3-4 Oct 2015
- www.cqp.org