-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of V Cortina
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 5:43 PM
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] OT: Need advice

Can anyone give me some clue as to whether there is some sort of forum
somewhere where I can get information on the disassembly of an old Kenwood
dual band rig?  I know what the problem is electronically, but I can't get
the bleepy blank circuit board out of the unit.

Much obliged.

Vin Cortina  KR2F
K1 s/n: 1977