> FYI, streaming to the Phonak ComPilot does wear the battery down in a few
> hours, you can keep it plugged in to the charger while using it (provided
> you are not moving around, of course!).

I've mentioned this on at least one other group, but will repeat it here for
those who haven't heard it.

The Phonak TVLink Basestation is VERY useful in my shack.  I suspect the base
station will work with any number of Blue Tooth devices.  I use mine with my
Philips Bluetooth headphones.  Apparently it will act as a headset too, but I
don't want/need that, and I doubt the acoustics will be very good since it has
no boom mic, only a built in mic.

If you think amplification will work for you, without the high frequency
enhancement of your hearing aids, it may work well for the hearing impaired
(works for me).  I use mine for roaming around all over the house, and to a
limited extent, outside.
http://www.usa.philips.com/c-p/SHB7000_28/bluetooth-stereo-headset

For those who are not hearing impaired, the fidelity of the Philips unit is
excellent, and goes down to about 40Hz on the low in, 20K plus on the high end.
I can't hear much over 3K, so that doesn't matter to me, but the low end
fidelity is just plain excellent and I love them.  The battery last for hours,
and charges from a USB port.

Gary