You might be confusing the Elecraft W1 with the older Oak Hills WM-1 (and later
model WM-2).  I don’t recall anything from Elecraft designated “WM1”.

The WM1 Computing Meter is a product of Autek Research. It is a very nice 20/200/2000 watt power/SWR meter with selectable average and peak reading capabilities. SWR and power are shown simultaneously on separate meters. This is a very good quality meter that I have used for many years.

For my QRP work I also have the OHR WM-2 wattmeter. It, too, is a quality instrument, and it allows you to make accurate forward and reverse power measurements on 10/1/0.1 watt scales. (SWR is not shown directly - it must be calculated from the power readings.)

Gus Hansen
KB0YH