Would the same reasoning apply to the K2/100 as well? I have recently
acquired one and would like to take good care of the final transistors
(after a scary experience of trying to test power output while using the
wrong antenna connector). I know that 20W is the default with the tune
button, but one could then adjust it with the power knob.

-Neil N0FN