Good Day,
I was unable to send email last night due to the heavy storm. When the clouds get thick around the top of this mountain my Internet connection gets very weak. Even though the tower is less than 1/2 a mile away nothing gets through to me. Luckily the torrential rains and 50 mph winds have died down. Now it is just raining, not pouring down so fast it is hard to see across the yard. However, Oregon does have sunny days unlike what you may imagine. In fact it was sunny only a few days ago.

Propagation has been very good lately. I expect that to continue for today.

   Please join us this afternoon and evening.

14050 kHz at 2300z Sunday (3 PM PST Sunday)
 7045 kHz at 0200z Monday (6 PM PST Sunday)

    73,
        Kevin. KD5ONS

-