Greetings, The XV144 has been sold. The XV50 is still available. It is in
good
operating and physical condition. The manual for it is available on line at
Elecraft.
It will include the power cable fused and with Anderson power pole
connectors.
Also, will be the RF cables for a K2 with KV60 option if you need it. The
I/O cable
will be included if you need it as well for a K2 and computer. If you do not
need
either I would like to keep them otherwise they go with the XV50.
$275 and I will ship it priority mail and will accept Paypal. Thanks, Mike
KØAZ
k...@centurytel.net

                                                          GOD BLESS AMERICA
                                    KØAZ    Mike Sanders   EM37cd