Hi All,

Maybe I misinterpreted the data, but when I selected my filters, I opted for
the 8 pole 400 hz, plus the 5 pole 200 hz.  I selected the latter one simply
because the actual width seemed more compatible in relation to what the 400 hz
filter provided.  The 250 hz filter almost overlapped the 400 hz filter.
Besides, the 5 pole filters are not slouches!  The 8 pole filters may have
somewhat steeper skirts, but not to the point that they make the 5 pole filters
a bad idea, or a serious compromise.  In any event, I wasn’t trying to save the
slight difference in cost.  However, maybe I erred in my assessment, which I
often do!!!  I rarely have to go to the 200 hz filter, but when I do, it seems
to do the job very nicely.

Dave W7AQK