I do this in Fixed Track mode. I set the left edge just a little lower than the DX QRG [VFO A in split mode], and then set the span to a little wider than the pile-up which then occupies most of the width of the screen. The VFO B [my TX QRG] cursor is then a snap to move to where I think he last made a Q.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 50th Running of the Cal QSO Party 3-4 Oct 2015
- www.cqp.org