I recently purchased the K3/0 Mini and I still can't get it configured
correctly. I have it about 90% working. *Is there a DEFINITIVE guide that
shows how to configure the K3/0 with the RigTalk to work with a complete
K-Line (K3, P3, KPA 500, KTA 500) and CAT logging to a computer? *I have the
K3/0 working but can't seem to get the input and output comm ports of the
RigTalk to be in parallel or transparent to serial data. Also when using the
K3/0 the connection to the K3 will drop (hard wired local LAN) and the KPA
500 will switch to standby. Since the serial ports on the RigTalk are
configured properly it is not possible to bring the KPA 500 back online via
the remote tool (those packets are not being passed properly).Elecraft does
not seem to have good documentation all in one place on how to configure
this configuration with their equipment. All help is most appreciated.73,
Mack W4AX

-----
73,

Mack