Worked S01WS on 30m backwards last night.  By that I mean I wasn't hearing
him on the Main RX and just happen to be listening to the Sub RX, tuning
around for the pile-up, when I realized I was hearing him and not the
pile-up on the Sub.

I checked and double checked the settings for both RX to ensure I didn't
have something turned on the Main that was causing me not to be able to hear
him. Both Main and Sub were set up the same.  I could hear him on the Sub,
but not the Main, weird.

Also, playing in the 160 m contest, I noticed that the Main RX is hearing
signals the Sub is not.  Even when I have both on the same Freq there is a
noticeable difference in what the Main and Sub are hearing.

Ideas?

73 de Bruce, N7TY
White Plains, MD