Regarding Begali's prices at Dayton, they are directly related to the exchange
rate. Also, you are not paying for shipping.

As for exchange fees, Paypal does a good job of making you dig for the
information but you can determine the fee prior to making a transaction. To do
so, follow these instructions: log in to your account, click on profile, click
on my money, click on currency, enter the required information, then click on
calculate.
The last time I made a payment in Euros, I think Paypal added about 2.5 points
to the exchange rate. Even with that, the cost of dollars to Euros is still at
bargain levels compared to what it has been.I don't need any more keys but I
must satisfy the K3's lust for a new one now and again so I, er, my K3 is
sorely tempted to purchase another one given the current exchange rate.
73,Jim W5QM

     On Sunday, January 25, 2015 10:25 AM, Phil Wheeler <w...@socal.rr.com>