I ran into a similar issue with getting digital modes saved to memory. In my case I wanted DATA-A in USB and updating with memory editor would not change the data mode. I would change the mode with the DATA MD key and save it with editor and when I downloaded back to the radio it got changed back to the original data mode that I started with (AFSK in my case).

What fixed it was not using editor to program that memory location. I hand entered all my settings and saved it to the memory location with the M>V key as shown in the manual. That made the mode permanent for that memory.

Then I read that with my memory-editor and it captured the correct digital mode.

If you are writing your memory 26 using the front panel keys then my solution is going to fix it. Probably best to call Elecraft.

73, Ed - KL7UW

However, every time I go to 10.140 (Memory 26) I have to change the K3 from DATA A to FSK D.? I've deleted the memory, rewritten it but it won't stay on FSK D? I have every band set up like that and 30 mtrs is the only one I have trouble with.? Has anyone seen this or know what I've done incorrectly?

Thanks.

Larry, KN8N

73, Ed - KL7UW
http://www.kl7uw.com