Hi Mark,

I have used MLDX with my KX3 in the past and it worked very well. I also have a
K3/P3/KAT500/KPA500 that I use MLDX with.

However, I got spoiled by that dang P3 and wanted something like it for the
KX3! This was before Elecraft announced the PX3. So, I downloaded and installed
a copy of NaP3 (free). It runs on my 27” iMac under Win 8.1, which runs under
VMWare Fusion - very nicely, I may add. Needed some sort of logging over on the
Windows side, so I downloaded and installed Log4OM (also free). I like having
the large Pan Display of NaP3 on the KX3; I log my KX3 QSO’s into Log4OM and
when I’m done, export them in ADIF up to Dropbox and then import them into MLDX
over on the mac side of things. A little extra work, but it does work.

73, Jim / W6JHB
Folsom, CA