 From: david Moes <dm...@nexicom.net>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Tuesday, 27 January 2015, 4:12
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Panadapter

not sure if you mean P3 or PX3

I purchased the P3 about a year ago.     when I ordered it I was worried
I had spent money on something that had marginal purpose, a toy or fancy
Gadget.

Now that I have had it for a year or so it has become a integral part of
my operating.  its wonderfull in chasing DX and contests for finding
signals especially on quiet bands.     is a band open?  just watch the
water fall for a half a minute and you can see.   never mind hunting up
and down the band to see what may be there.       find the station being
worked in a split situation is easy.    I can go on and on.    For me I
feel it was money well spent.   I certainly get more use out of it than
I had hoped for.

David Moes
President: Peterborough Amateur Radio Club.
dm...@nexicom.net
VE3DVY,  VE3SD

Message delivered to q.g.coll...@btinternet.com