WARNING!! This is a scam! This formula has been tried many times. Do NOT respond to this person.

- Jim, KL7CC

On 1/27/2015 6:14 AM, John Lawrence via Elecraft wrote:
  - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Sorry for any inconvenience, I'm in a terrible situation. Am stranded here in
Manila, Philippines since last night. I was hurt and robbed on my way to the
hotel I stayed and my luggage is still in custody of the hotel management
pending when I make payment on outstanding bills I owe. Am waiting for my
colleagues to send me money to get back home but they have not responded and my
return flight will be leaving soon. Please let me know if you can help and I
will refund the money back to you as soon as I get back home.
Please let me know if I can count on you and I need you to keep checking your
email because it's the only way I can reach you at the moment.
Let me know if you can be of help.
Best regards
John

John Lawrence