Hi Paul,

A lot of K3 owners are using the Pixel Technologies loop antenna. I'm
pleased with mine in comparison to my SteppIR vertical antenna on 80 and 40
meters. On 160 meters I have a relatively quiet dipole but I find the loop
beneficial when used with the K3 sub receiver as a diversity antenna.

The company has changed names and the old links for the antenna don't seem
to work anymore. This link seems ok.

https://inlogisinc.com/products/amateurham-radio-antennas/ham-amateur-radio-antennas

73,
Mike K2MK