Just a few words of thanks to both Elecraft and the members of this
forum. Over the years I've had questions that for me, eluded answers
and between the forum and the helpful people in tech at Elecraft,
answers have been found. If I can't find the answers in my searches,
I then like to ask here first and if I still need help, ask for tech
help at Elecraft.

What I very much appreciate is the low noise on the forum, meaning
the lack of snide and belittling remarks which only serve to serve
the sender's ego. I like how the vast majority of replies to
everyone's questions are helpful and encouraging. When I've contacted
Elecraft, they have always returned a call, returned an email in a
timely manner and have always been able to help.

With this kind of product and support from the company and this
forum, I am a solid and happy member of the Elecraft family.

73,

Gary
KA1J

---