Here are a couple of places I have found something:

http://www.jl3amk.org/en/#k1_mods

The other one that I got the cap values from that are in my OP were from an
Elecraft reflector post by a ZL that I can't find now.   I'm going have to
check my junk drawer and see if I have nay caps that will work.

73 Bill NZ0T