On Mon,2/2/2015 1:47 PM, Phil Anderson wrote:
However, I'm finding the documentation for integrating N1MM+ the my Dell system 7.0 and keyer with the K3/P3 a bit much.

The N1MM+ install is pretty straightforward, and usually goes pretty easily. You must first do the basic install, then reboot and install the latest version.

When you start N1MM+, it will ask for your call, name, and other vital info. Once that's done, go to Config Tab, select the top option, and plug in the info for what serial port your rig is on. If you're using a USB to serial converter, you'll have to use Control Panel to figure out what serial port it is on. You will also need to know what serial port the WinKey has been assigned to.

Go to this link, click on Documents, then study Getting Started.

http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Document+Home

As with any serial control, make sure that the computer and the radio are set to the same Baud Rate (Long Push Menu on the K3, Configure for the port in N1MM+). 38400 is the best choice.

N1MM+ is very user friendly, very well written. Join the email reflector for excellent support.

73, Jim K9YC