Hi all,
  Just built a KX1, everything checks out fine but occasionally I'll reach for
the paddles and as soon as I touch them, it goes into some kind of cycle and
transmits "dit....dit.....dit....dit....dit"  at about one dit every 500ms and
then stops. Unless I switch bands or power cycle the thing, it will do the same
thing if I just touch the key again. Do you think this is RF in the unit like
the manual suggests? I've gotten this with both internal batteries, 13.8v
supply, using an antenna as well as a dummy load.

Thanks in advance,
-Larry AD5VM