Hello All, This is my first post. I have gotten to the point of finishing
part II test on my K2 #52**, everything came out great with the exception of
the last test. The IF alignment, all I am getting on 40m is very faint white
noise with no birdie or other noise. I also have to have the AF gain all the
way up to hear anything. I checked the archives and found similar problems
with all different fixes. Any ideas where to start?? I will double check all
solder joints tomorrow.

Rick